Jazz PGH supports:
• the promotion of local businesses and organizations.
• the promotion of local and national artists performing in our region.
• meaningful cross-generational projects that enrich local culture.
Businesses can benefit from voluntary participation in the following ways:
• Free advertising through JazzPGH’s promotional campaign, social media, and jazz calendar media platforms,
• The reputation as a supporter of local arts.
Pittsburgh maintains its vibrant jazz culture through its collaborative ties between artists and local businesses. Through this partnership, musicians and entrepreneurs bring increased cultural awareness to the community and beyond.
JazzPGH is a local, voluntary coalition of performers, promoters, and venues devoted to jazz education and community outreach.
To get involved, send an email to us: email@example.com