JazzPGH’s Jazz Days of Winter are 02/16/2019 to 02/23/2019— a celebration of Pittsburgh jazz to spotlight an average week in the local scene, which includes upward of 50 citywide jazz-related events.
Jazz PGH will support:
• the promotion of local businesses and organizations.
• the promotion of local and national artists performing in our region.
• meaningful cross-generational projects that enrich local culture.
JazzPGH invites businesses to participate in the Jazz Days of Winter as committed venues.
Businesses can benefit from voluntary participation in the following ways:
• Free advertising through JazzPGH’s promotional campaign, social media, and jazz calendar media platforms,
• The reputation as a supporter of local arts.
Pittsburgh maintains its vibrant jazz culture through its collaborative ties between artists and local businesses. Through this partnership, musicians and entrepreneurs bring increased cultural awareness to the community and beyond.
JazzPGH is a local, voluntary coalition of performers, promoters, and venues devoted to jazz education and community outreach.
To get involved, send an email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org